Declines can happen for a variety of reasons.
- You may have entered the incorrect ZIP code.
- You may have entered your credit card information incorrectly
- You may have entered the incorrect CVV2 code
- Your bank account may be flagged by your bank due to suspicious purchasing activity
- Your bank may have rendered your card invalid due to fraudulent looking purchases elsewhere
Double check the information that you are entering with this credit card and contact your bank if the issue persists.
Important: If you enter an incorrect CVV2 code, the funds for the transaction may be set aside by your bank temporarily. Stereolabs will not collect these funds, and they will be returned to your account by your bank. This process can take up to 5 business days.