1 - Install the latest SDK version https://www.stereolabs.com/developers/
2 - Restart your Computer
3 - Connect the ZED camera (one at a time)
4 - Run the Diagnostic Tool located:
- Windows : C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\tools\ZED Diagnostic.exe
- Linux : /usr/local/zed/tools/ZED Diagnostic
5 - At the end of the diagnostic, please hit the "Save" button and send the resulting file to email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you!
Please also try the following tests if you haven't already:
- Remove any USB Extension cable
- Install the ZED SDK on another computer. It might behave differently and gives us more information about the problem you are experiencing. You don't need an NVIDIA GPU or CUDA for the ZED Explorer.
If you are having issues with the ZED Mini, please read the following guidelines:
- The ZED Mini Type-C connector is NOT reversible, you need to match the engraved arrows on the cable with the optics side.
- Test both USB cables provided (the 1.5m cable and the 4m cable).
- The ZED SDK 2.4.x is the minimum version required for the ZED Mini, however, we strongly recommend to use the latest version released.