If you are experiencing issues with your ZED and you haven't found the solution in our Help Center or in our Documentation, our support team can assist you with a system evaluation. Please follow these steps:
- Install the latest SDK version https://www.stereolabs.com/developers/
- Restart your Computer
- Connect the ZED camera (one at a time)
- Run the Diagnostic Tool located:
- Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\tools\ZED Diagnostic.exe
- Linux: /usr/local/zed/tools/ZED_Diagnostic
- At the end of the diagnostic process, please hit the "Save" button and send the resulting report file to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you!
Please also try the following tests if you haven't already:
- Remove any USB Extension cable or USB hub
- Install the ZED SDK on another computer. It might behave differently and give us more information about the problem you are experiencing. You don't need an NVIDIA GPU or CUDA for the ZED Explorer.
If you are having issues with the ZED Mini, please read the following guidelines:
- The ZED Mini Type-C connector is NOT reversible, you need to match the engraved arrows on the cable with the optics side.
- Test both USB cables provided (the 1.5m cable and the 4m cable).
- The ZED SDK 2.4.x is the minimum version required for the ZED Mini, however, we strongly recommend using the latest version released.
If you are having issues with the ZED 2i, please read the following guidelines:
- The ZED 2i Type-C connector is reversible, so you can plug it on both sides.
- Be sure that the connector screws are strongly tightened.
- The ZED SDK 3.5.x is the minimum version required for the ZED 2i, however, we strongly recommend using the latest version released.